Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- What you sound like on meth
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- It’s too easy to judge addicts, but we shouldn’t.
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- An amusing anecdote about a girl whose strange belief sparked my interest in the psychology of belief in the unbelievable
Tagsadvice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams drugs cause poor performance false dilemma flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings how to clean up and stay clean indoctrination inspiration interesting reading introduction Josh lies logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny movies non sequitur no true Scotsman Pascal's wager pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams welcome writing about writing
Tag Archives: South Africa
Recently I pissed somebody off, when writing about the so-called white squatter camps in South Africa. Maybe I shouldn’t have referred to poor white people as white trash. That wasn’t nice, but it doesn’t change the fact that white squatter … Continue reading
One of my white expatriate friends in the UK has a habit of sharing white supremacist bullshit on Facebook. He’s shared rubbish before about the murder of white people by black people in South Africa, and this time he shared … Continue reading
For those bozos who believe our esteemed idiot president, crook and mysteriously-cleared-of-all-charges rapist, Jacob Zuma, it seems that maybe, just maybe, Johannesburg is not the “foremost city in Africa”. Not by a long fucking shot. IFLScience recently published their commentary … Continue reading