Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- Smoking versus snorting meth and more on its effect on your voice
- Fixing the stupid TaskBar that stops auto-hiding in Windows 10
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- I struggle with ways to discipline my son.
- Another silly search: How to counteract methamphetamine’s negative side effects?
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams drugs cause poor performance flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings how to clean up and stay clean indoctrination inspiration interesting reading introduction Josh lies logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams welcome writing about writing
Category Archives: Relationships
This is the one thing I have really struggled with the last two years. (Besides my car troubles the last few months. I mean, something that gets to me emotionally.) Josh is mostly a good boy, but he has some … Continue reading
I have less time than usual this morning, since I had to drop my mother off for her monthly hospital appointment, in the opposite direction to work. This was my latest Facebook status, which I’ll repeat here, and quote it … Continue reading
I’m in dire straits financially. It seems everything has gone wrong. Last month, although I got a 9% increase at work, my phone was stolen, and after buying a new phone, paying off old debt, and giving a certain person … Continue reading
At the end of last year, I mentioned the issues with my son’s behaviour. I’m not so sure I identified the problem correctly before, or at least there is another aspect to it that I didn’t consider… my mother. Full … Continue reading
I’m not handling this at all well. I can’t look at photos or videos of Aishah without my eyes filling up with tears. I don’t often take photos of Josh lately, as much as I love him, because I see … Continue reading
I wish all my readers a happy new year. We had a good holiday, and although I only took one week of leave, that week was well spent with Megan and Aishah who came to visit Josh and I. The … Continue reading