Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- What you sound like on meth
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- It’s too easy to judge addicts, but we shouldn’t.
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- An amusing anecdote about a girl whose strange belief sparked my interest in the psychology of belief in the unbelievable
Tagsadvice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams drugs cause poor performance false dilemma flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings how to clean up and stay clean indoctrination inspiration interesting reading introduction Josh lies logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny movies non sequitur no true Scotsman Pascal's wager pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams welcome writing about writing
Tag Archives: Aishah
I’m not handling this at all well. I can’t look at photos or videos of Aishah without my eyes filling up with tears. I don’t often take photos of Josh lately, as much as I love him, because I see … Continue reading
These days I normally tell people I am happy. I’m three years clean after all – I have my son back for nearly a year now and all is well. It’s mostly true and I am happy, but it’s more … Continue reading
I was looking through the photos I took recently, to upload photos of Josh’s kitten to Facebook. Then I found this… Taken on our sofa (since replaced) on 21st March 2016 after Aishah packed a bunch of Josh’s toys there. … Continue reading
I don’t normally do this here, but some of these are so good… Brother and sister with Santa: Aishah, who visited us with Megan the day before Christmas, opening the present I gave her: Josh on Christmas day: