Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- If you’re a meth addict and hear voices, you shouldn’t be trying to cope with them. You should do everything you can to stop using meth.
- Another silly search: How to counteract methamphetamine’s negative side effects?
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- What you sound like on meth
- Meth voices: How little I know after all
- Living in a world of idiots is annoying
Tagsadvice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams drugs cause poor performance flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings how to clean up and stay clean I hate my phone indoctrination inspiration interesting reading introduction Josh lies logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny movies non sequitur no true Scotsman Pascal's wager pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams welcome writing about writing
Tag Archives: advice
This is a very good question, asked by someone via a search… I have written about it before: Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia. Do you still hear voices after you stop using meth? For me, it was … Continue reading
I’m having a mini crisis with self-confidence… not a big deal but it happens to me now and then. I’ve suffered with a lack of self-confidence since I was a child – back then I called it shyness. But whatever … Continue reading
To all the drug users desperate and willing to do anything for that next hit: It doesn’t have to be this way
Today when my colleague returned from a smoke break outside, he told me how he’d been approached by a man, who was fifty-something and looked strung out and desperate, yet well dressed and well spoken, who had then told him … Continue reading