Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- If you’re a meth addict and hear voices, you shouldn’t be trying to cope with them. You should do everything you can to stop using meth.
- Another silly search: How to counteract methamphetamine’s negative side effects?
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- What you sound like on meth
- Meth voices: How little I know after all
- Living in a world of idiots is annoying
Tagsadvice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams drugs cause poor performance flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings how to clean up and stay clean I hate my phone indoctrination inspiration interesting reading introduction Josh lies logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny movies non sequitur no true Scotsman Pascal's wager pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams welcome writing about writing
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Some thoughts on sexual abuse and harassment, and my own experience of sexual harassment from years ago
Yesterday I wrote a Facebook status about abuse that went like this: We all know about sexual abuse. Women get abused, and that’s the more common case. But if we dig a little deeper, men get abused too, in places … Continue reading
I think it’s time for a light-hearted blog post. It won’t dampen my serious mood but not everything is negative… It’s also not particularly interesting, but I think it’s amusing and cool for me… I work in an office tower … Continue reading
I’m really getting sick of this writing offline and posting the next day thing, but hopefully it won’t be for much longer… My new phone will arrive soon (I hope) and then I’ll be able to share my internet connection … Continue reading
I’m writing this offline at home, something I hate doing. So I have to save the text to my USB stick, then take it to work and publish in the morning… (I hate bringing the text on a stick, that … Continue reading
You know you’re getting old when you read the comments about superheroes and villains on fan pages and YouTube, and discover that you don’t know what characters they are on about, because some of those characters were created after you … Continue reading