Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- What you sound like on meth
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- It’s too easy to judge addicts, but we shouldn’t.
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- An amusing anecdote about a girl whose strange belief sparked my interest in the psychology of belief in the unbelievable
Tagsadvice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams drugs cause poor performance false dilemma flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings how to clean up and stay clean indoctrination inspiration interesting reading introduction Josh lies logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny movies non sequitur no true Scotsman Pascal's wager pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams welcome writing about writing
Tag Archives: sarcasm
I’ve seen this floating around on Facebook, so I had to point this out to those who are so easily taken in… Shake up, weeple! Don’t be fooled. Clearly this image was taken with a cateye lens! I’ve shared this … Continue reading
Just a random thought in a quick post today… Earlier, while browsing one of the Facebook groups I belong to, I read a post directed at newcomers. The original poster saw the need to condescend to them and explain how … Continue reading
My son has been back in my care for nearly five months now, and all is well. It’s not perfect, but it’s good. I’m happy. He’s happy, and we are closer than ever. Our relationship is the best it’s been … Continue reading
My brother made an excellent point to me last week… when I mentioned in a Facebook status that I really need to work on my choice of words (when asking people questions out of genuine curiosity, and accidentally then instigating … Continue reading
I got home from watching the new Star Wars movie, only to be greeted by an asinine share on social media. This was shared on one of those “atheists versus believers” debate groups. The question in my mind is: Why? … Continue reading