- We are all more alike than I ever thought…
- Mysterious ways–Why do only some of us reject the religion of our birth?
- The Flash Season 3 is absolutely ruined by plot holes and plot elements that make no sense.
- Are you waiting for Jesus to return? Don’t hold your breath because there is no situation that would satisfy your wait.
- Funny how I tend to remember the good times and forget the bad times of addiction?
Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- What you sound like on meth
- How to tell if your neighbour is abusing drugs
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- And this is why you should never write code while you’re high
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clean time clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings indoctrination inspiration introduction Josh lies loaded questions logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth meth voices milestones misogyny mortality movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery relapse religion religious apologetics reunification reviews sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams voices in your head writing about writing
Tag Archives: sarcasm
I’ve seen this floating around on Facebook, so I had to point this out to those who are so easily taken in… Shake up, weeple! Don’t be fooled. Clearly this image was taken with a cateye lens! I’ve shared this … Continue reading
Just a random thought in a quick post today… Earlier, while browsing one of the Facebook groups I belong to, I read a post directed at newcomers. The original poster saw the need to condescend to them and explain how … Continue reading
My son has been back in my care for nearly five months now, and all is well. It’s not perfect, but it’s good. I’m happy. He’s happy, and we are closer than ever. Our relationship is the best it’s been … Continue reading
My brother made an excellent point to me last week… when I mentioned in a Facebook status that I really need to work on my choice of words (when asking people questions out of genuine curiosity, and accidentally then instigating … Continue reading
I got home from watching the new Star Wars movie, only to be greeted by an asinine share on social media. This was shared on one of those “atheists versus believers” debate groups. The question in my mind is: Why? … Continue reading