- I found this eloquently written rebuttal of the so-called argument from morality, and had to share it…
- The worst service I have ever received
- Recovery from meth has been easy for me. Maybe because… Once I made the decision to stay clean, and stuck to it, I was released from the difficulty.
- Questioning the origin of the claim that god exists is not a genetic fallacy. Here’s why…
- Someone asked why atheist Facebook groups have so many religious memes…
Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- What you sound like on meth
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- Smoking versus snorting meth and more on its effect on your voice
- Fixing the stupid TaskBar that stops auto-hiding in Windows 10
- More thoughts on my JVC LT-55n935 TV, which is really a “rebranded” Kogan TV
- About an “unpopular opinion” and negative review of Stranger Things
Tagsadvice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams drugs cause poor performance false dilemma funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings how to clean up and stay clean I hate my phone indoctrination inspiration interesting reading introduction Josh lies logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny movies non sequitur no true Scotsman Pascal's wager pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams welcome writing about writing
Tag Archives: relapse
Judging by a Facebook share yesterday, by a counsellor from the rehab I attended in 2010, yet another life has been lost to addiction. It’s different for me this time in that it wasn’t someone from my friends list, so … Continue reading
We should choose our words carefully, because words are more than just words. Figures of speech come with innuendo that can subtly change the meaning of a sentence as a whole, such that words chosen poorly, whether they are chosen … Continue reading