- We are all more alike than I ever thought…
- Mysterious ways–Why do only some of us reject the religion of our birth?
- The Flash Season 3 is absolutely ruined by plot holes and plot elements that make no sense.
- Are you waiting for Jesus to return? Don’t hold your breath because there is no situation that would satisfy your wait.
- Funny how I tend to remember the good times and forget the bad times of addiction?
Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- What you sound like on meth
- How to tell if your neighbour is abusing drugs
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- And this is why you should never write code while you’re high
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clean time clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings indoctrination inspiration introduction Josh lies loaded questions logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth meth voices milestones misogyny mortality movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery relapse religion religious apologetics reunification reviews sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams voices in your head writing about writing
Tag Archives: logical fallacies
I can’t believe I’m writing this again, but more posts on this subject will hopefully get one or two curious believers to read one of them… Yesterday, on a flat Earth Facebook page of all places, I once again rebuked … Continue reading
I don’t have anything to write, other than my swapping the words around in the title, which I couldn’t resist… just wanted to share the excellent image I saw on this article… I love this because it’s a great parody … Continue reading
So recently I saw this shared on Facebook: This was the original text: A close relative from my hometown area contacted me this morning. This person said that they have been watching my page for sometime and have recently had … Continue reading
I’ll try not to make a habit of posting these kinds of screenshots, but I see this kind of poor logic so often, and this example is so fucking funny, I can’t help sharing it. It is a claim made … Continue reading
As an outspoken atheist, I’m often bombarded with atheist straw man arguments. I suppose this is not unusual. Some of those arguments are subtle, and others not. This post will deal with one or two of them… The worst part … Continue reading
I wasn’t going to write anything today, but recently a family member shared this old chestnut of an anti-atheist meme, and even though I have written about this subject before, it might be worth tackling it again from a different … Continue reading