Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- What you sound like on meth
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- It’s too easy to judge addicts, but we shouldn’t.
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- An amusing anecdote about a girl whose strange belief sparked my interest in the psychology of belief in the unbelievable
Tagsadvice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams drugs cause poor performance false dilemma flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings how to clean up and stay clean indoctrination inspiration interesting reading introduction Josh lies logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny movies non sequitur no true Scotsman Pascal's wager pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams welcome writing about writing
Category Archives: Computer
Again I was surprised to find some good code that I wrote way back when I was high. I might post this one to my programming blog tomorrow as well, slightly repurposed without the mention of drugs, and a title … Continue reading
Apologies to most people reading this who are not programmers. This post won’t make much sense. But I try to avoid drug references on my programming blog, so this belongs here… And also an apology to anyone who saw this … Continue reading
I hadn’t planned on writing another “how to fix shit in Windows 10” post, but this thing has been annoying me for months. Fucking months. I always set my Windows taskbar to auto-hide. I like it hidden because it just … Continue reading
I found the solution on this page… just made a little batch file to make it easier. Apparently this works from Windows 7 up, but I have only run it on Windows 10. I hate all those annoying Windows jump … Continue reading
I have a long and difficult post in mind… It’s been in the back of my head for over a week now and still not getting anywhere. I haven’t had time to write lately, but I did think this code … Continue reading
I just read a blog post by Raymond Chen. It’s a historical post about getting an old MS-DOS game to run on Windows 95… But what really got my attention was one of the comments, where the commenter mentioned a … Continue reading