- We are all more alike than I ever thought…
- Mysterious ways–Why do only some of us reject the religion of our birth?
- The Flash Season 3 is absolutely ruined by plot holes and plot elements that make no sense.
- Are you waiting for Jesus to return? Don’t hold your breath because there is no situation that would satisfy your wait.
- Funny how I tend to remember the good times and forget the bad times of addiction?
Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- What you sound like on meth
- How to tell if your neighbour is abusing drugs
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- And this is why you should never write code while you’re high
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clean time clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings indoctrination inspiration introduction Josh lies loaded questions logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth meth voices milestones misogyny mortality movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery relapse religion religious apologetics reunification reviews sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams voices in your head writing about writing
Author Archives: Jerome
Not much of a point to this one… I’ve already started working this morning, but while I wait for this humongous database to restore, I have time to write something short… Lately I feel like I understand my fellow humans … Continue reading
This is something I’ve always wondered about… How come I rejected my Roman Catholic religious upbringing (along with all other religions), while others, including family members, did not? The closest I’ve ever had to an answer came to me yesterday, … Continue reading
So after watching Supergirl Season 2 with my son Josh, I decided to watch The Flash Season 3. He loves it. That’s what’s important, I suppose… Warning… Spoilers. If you haven’t watched the show, you might not want to read … Continue reading
Are you waiting for Jesus to return? Don’t hold your breath because there is no situation that would satisfy your wait.
This is one of those things I think about every so often and have a good laugh. Earlier I saw this question posed on an atheist group: I’ve been doing a lot of reading lately into the Bible. On a … Continue reading
While taking a bath, I had an odd recollection of my good old days… This was around 2007. I remembered our lonely aged neighbour, exasperated at about 3AM, exclaiming in his impeccable British accent, “WOT’s going on?” The sex was … Continue reading
After slogging through the entirety of Game of Thrones, I figured it was time for a child friendly series to watch with Josh, so I bought the second season of Supergirl which is available on DVD. Of course a review … Continue reading
Check this out: So this past weekend, it came to light that someone who had posed as an atheist and befriended several of us in the most popular atheist group in South Africa, is actually not an atheist. She was … Continue reading