Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- Smoking versus snorting meth and more on its effect on your voice
- Fixing the stupid TaskBar that stops auto-hiding in Windows 10
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- I struggle with ways to discipline my son.
- Another silly search: How to counteract methamphetamine’s negative side effects?
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams drugs cause poor performance flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings how to clean up and stay clean indoctrination inspiration interesting reading introduction Josh lies logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams welcome writing about writing
Category Archives: Skepticism
I’ve seen several arguments in debates recently where the reasoning of the apologist debater could be paraphrased as, “Others are also wrong”. To illustrate, here are a couple of examples: (The one I wrote about recently.) Islamic apologists responding to … Continue reading
The last time I wrote on this subject, it was from the perspective of twelve step programs being nonsense. While they are absolute tripe, it occurred to me this morning that considering them clouded my view and there is a … Continue reading
I don’t have anything to write, other than my swapping the words around in the title, which I couldn’t resist… just wanted to share the excellent image I saw on this article… I love this because it’s a great parody … Continue reading
When you argue that criticism of your religion is unfair because other religions also oppress women, you’re probably wrong.
So yesterday I saw this meme shared yet again… I’m writing this because I am tired of seeing this stupid meme, and equally tired of the usual rebuttals to it. Mine is simple. I’m not interested in this being a … Continue reading
I’ve written about this before so I’ll keep this one short and as simple as I can. Yesterday someone replying to a comment I made on a debate group (and I do know how to push their buttons these days!) … Continue reading