Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- Fixing the stupid TaskBar that stops auto-hiding in Windows 10
- What you sound like on meth
- Smoking versus snorting meth and more on its effect on your voice
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams drugs cause poor performance flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings how to clean up and stay clean indoctrination inspiration interesting reading introduction Josh lies logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams welcome writing about writing
Tag Archives: belief
Why are we so gullible? The other day, I saw a video shared on Facebook – featuring a bodybuilder versus a martial artist. The share stated that it was evidence that big muscles don’t make you a fighter, and the … Continue reading
I just read this excellent article, which I suggest you read too. The article states several points well, but what really struck me was when the author mentioned being accused of not truly being an atheist. I’ve been criticized with … Continue reading
How to persuade an atheist to become Christian? (It’ll never happen.) A rational look at belief versus knowledge.
Somebody shared this absurd WikiHow article to one of the Facebook groups I’m in… The wiki is hilarious for all the wrong reasons and I recommend it to all atheists who have the patience to read so much nonsense. I’m … Continue reading