Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- If you’re a meth addict and hear voices, you shouldn’t be trying to cope with them. You should do everything you can to stop using meth.
- Another silly search: How to counteract methamphetamine’s negative side effects?
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- What you sound like on meth
- Meth voices: How little I know after all
- Living in a world of idiots is annoying
Tagsadvice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams drugs cause poor performance flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings how to clean up and stay clean I hate my phone indoctrination inspiration interesting reading introduction Josh lies logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny movies non sequitur no true Scotsman Pascal's wager pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams welcome writing about writing
Category Archives: South Africa
A friend in the US shared this. Damn. That’s harsh. I hate racism. I hate how deplorable it is. I hate that so many people I know and grew up with are racists. I hate most of all that racists … Continue reading
A while back I wrote about the so-called white squatter camps, and some people were angry, mostly because I referred to people as trash. Specifically, because I referred to people as white trash. Yes, that was crass. It was also … Continue reading