- We are all more alike than I ever thought…
- Mysterious ways–Why do only some of us reject the religion of our birth?
- The Flash Season 3 is absolutely ruined by plot holes and plot elements that make no sense.
- Are you waiting for Jesus to return? Don’t hold your breath because there is no situation that would satisfy your wait.
- Funny how I tend to remember the good times and forget the bad times of addiction?
Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- What you sound like on meth
- How to tell if your neighbour is abusing drugs
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- And this is why you should never write code while you’re high
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clean time clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings indoctrination inspiration introduction Josh lies loaded questions logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth meth voices milestones misogyny mortality movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery relapse religion religious apologetics reunification reviews sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams voices in your head writing about writing
Category Archives: Programming
Every so often I’m reminded how we judge addicts. We all do it – look down on them because it makes us feel a little better. Even I did it last week; shared a meme with an image that was … Continue reading
Again I was surprised to find some good code that I wrote way back when I was high. I might post this one to my programming blog tomorrow as well, slightly repurposed without the mention of drugs, and a title … Continue reading
Apologies to most people reading this who are not programmers. This post won’t make much sense. But I try to avoid drug references on my programming blog, so this belongs here… And also an apology to anyone who saw this … Continue reading
I have a long and difficult post in mind… It’s been in the back of my head for over a week now and still not getting anywhere. I haven’t had time to write lately, but I did think this code … Continue reading
I’m not posting this to my programming blog because it’s an example of really really bad code. It seems that one fine morning while tweaking on having my source code all be perfectly formatted, I created this monstrosity. It compiles … Continue reading
Recently I received this comment to one of my posts: Hello! I’ve been reading your site for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Tx! Just wanted … Continue reading
Sometimes I look at source code I wrote a couple of years ago, when I was high on meth, and I think to myself, “You are a fucking imbecile”. Other times it seems I was much brighter then than I … Continue reading