- We are all more alike than I ever thought…
- Mysterious ways–Why do only some of us reject the religion of our birth?
- The Flash Season 3 is absolutely ruined by plot holes and plot elements that make no sense.
- Are you waiting for Jesus to return? Don’t hold your breath because there is no situation that would satisfy your wait.
- Funny how I tend to remember the good times and forget the bad times of addiction?
Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- What you sound like on meth
- How to tell if your neighbour is abusing drugs
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- And this is why you should never write code while you’re high
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clean time clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings indoctrination inspiration introduction Josh lies loaded questions logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth meth voices milestones misogyny mortality movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery relapse religion religious apologetics reunification reviews sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams voices in your head writing about writing
Tag Archives: racism
There really isn’t much to say. Donald Trump has won the 2016 US presidential elections, and this says plenty about the whole world. The US were world leaders… They put sanctions in place against this country, South Africa, in the … Continue reading
A friend in the US shared this. Damn. That’s harsh. I hate racism. I hate how deplorable it is. I hate that so many people I know and grew up with are racists. I hate most of all that racists … Continue reading
A while back I wrote about the so-called white squatter camps, and some people were angry, mostly because I referred to people as trash. Specifically, because I referred to people as white trash. Yes, that was crass. It was also … Continue reading
Recently I pissed somebody off, when writing about the so-called white squatter camps in South Africa. Maybe I shouldn’t have referred to poor white people as white trash. That wasn’t nice, but it doesn’t change the fact that white squatter … Continue reading
One of my white expatriate friends in the UK has a habit of sharing white supremacist bullshit on Facebook. He’s shared rubbish before about the murder of white people by black people in South Africa, and this time he shared … Continue reading
A friend sent me a link to this article: Six things white people have that black people don’t Urgh. It starts off well enough, noting that the wounds and legacy of apartheid will take a long time to heal… No, … Continue reading
No, all whites are NOT finally excluded from the South African job market. And another story about a racist.
This is a republish of a post from my old blog, with a minor update. Since that blog isn’t visible any more, I might as well republish some of its material… First the update. It surprises me every time, though … Continue reading