- We are all more alike than I ever thought…
- Mysterious ways–Why do only some of us reject the religion of our birth?
- The Flash Season 3 is absolutely ruined by plot holes and plot elements that make no sense.
- Are you waiting for Jesus to return? Don’t hold your breath because there is no situation that would satisfy your wait.
- Funny how I tend to remember the good times and forget the bad times of addiction?
Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- What you sound like on meth
- How to tell if your neighbour is abusing drugs
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- And this is why you should never write code while you’re high
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clean time clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings indoctrination inspiration introduction Josh lies loaded questions logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth meth voices milestones misogyny mortality movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery relapse religion religious apologetics reunification reviews sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams voices in your head writing about writing
Category Archives: Family
This is the one thing I have really struggled with the last two years. (Besides my car troubles the last few months. I mean, something that gets to me emotionally.) Josh is mostly a good boy, but he has some … Continue reading
Here’s a shout-out to all the single parents out there… I don’t think everybody realizes quite how difficult it can be to work a full time job and also be a parent. I only have one child and it isn’t … Continue reading
In a world of participation trophies and fears of abandonment, my son expects a medal for merely getting out of bed.
Lately I’m struggling with my son. Everything is an obstacle. Everything. Last night it was his grammar homework. He had to pluralize a bunch of words that ended in the letter Y, such as “army” and “party”. He had them … Continue reading
At the end of last year, I mentioned the issues with my son’s behaviour. I’m not so sure I identified the problem correctly before, or at least there is another aspect to it that I didn’t consider… my mother. Full … Continue reading
I wish all my readers a happy new year. We had a good holiday, and although I only took one week of leave, that week was well spent with Megan and Aishah who came to visit Josh and I. The … Continue reading
I don’t normally write at the end of the day when I’m tired, so this will be short… It’s ironic, given the subject of todays post, that I’m writing it while Josh is away. We just spent lunch and the … Continue reading