- We are all more alike than I ever thought…
- Mysterious ways–Why do only some of us reject the religion of our birth?
- The Flash Season 3 is absolutely ruined by plot holes and plot elements that make no sense.
- Are you waiting for Jesus to return? Don’t hold your breath because there is no situation that would satisfy your wait.
- Funny how I tend to remember the good times and forget the bad times of addiction?
Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- What you sound like on meth
- How to tell if your neighbour is abusing drugs
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- Some nasty lesser-known side-effects of meth
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- And this is why you should never write code while you’re high
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clean time clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings indoctrination inspiration introduction Josh lies loaded questions logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth meth voices milestones misogyny mortality movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery relapse religion religious apologetics reunification reviews sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams voices in your head writing about writing
Tag Archives: tweaking
While taking a bath, I had an odd recollection of my good old days… This was around 2007. I remembered our lonely aged neighbour, exasperated at about 3AM, exclaiming in his impeccable British accent, “WOT’s going on?” The sex was … Continue reading
This one still mesmerizes me. I’ve reached that time of year where I am approaching another year clean. It’s a strange time when I remember all kinds of things. Most of them are bad – I remember the worst of … Continue reading
See part 1. So there I was, at this Christian retreat, a getaway where I got away from my crazy life. My memories of most of it are less clear than of my mad life, possibly because I was there … Continue reading
This will be too long for one post. The introduction alone is as long as my usual posts, so I’ll break this into two parts. 2006 was a weird year for me. I’d been using meth for about a year. … Continue reading
I don’t have anything much to write today, but a friend wrote something on Facebook that reminded me of this… She wrote “I friggin love to repeat myself. I friggin love to repeat myself”, and as I remembered, I caught … Continue reading
This is one of those subjects often raised by internet search strings, although I have not written about it on this blog before. Is there a legal alternative to meth? Short answer No, there isn’t. There may be legal ways … Continue reading
The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
I’ve been meaning to write about this for years, but I lost the link to the article I originally read that inspired me, and I also forgot the word, “perseveration”. Note that I’m not actually interested in what the true … Continue reading