Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- Smoking versus snorting meth and more on its effect on your voice
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- What you sound like on meth
- Another silly search: How to counteract methamphetamine’s negative side effects?
- Fixing the stupid TaskBar that stops auto-hiding in Windows 10
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clean time clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings indoctrination inspiration introduction Josh lies loaded questions logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny mortality movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams voices in your head writing about writing
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I’m not normally a grammar Nazi, but I couldn’t resist. The rules of concord are a basic part of grammar rules that everybody should know. I hate seeing quotes that can’t even get the basics right. (Let’s just ignore that … Continue reading
It was about time I changed that boring header image. I searched for some interesting Cthulu wallpapers, and cropped one of them for the new header; the timing of the change coincided nicely with Halloween. I don’t recall where I … Continue reading
Someone got here with the search string: Is having kids out of wedlock a cognitive dissonance? No! It isn’t. Cognitive dissonance describes the feelings of mental discomfort experienced by those who believe in ideas that contradict each other. For example, … Continue reading
How quickly I forget. Today after work, as I stood in line to buy a loaf of bread, I became increasingly impatient… Sometimes it seems that I always choose the wrong queue. It doesn’t matter which I choose; the queues … Continue reading
This is not about any of my usual subjects. It’s not about addiction, recovery or my sceptical criticism of 12-step addiction recovery programs, and it’s also not about atheism in any way. No, today I’m thinking about grammar. I stumbled … Continue reading
I wrote this yesterday. I am loath to post it because it will likely lead to more of these weird search results getting here, but think it’s kind of funny, so here goes… Whoever said that there are no stupid … Continue reading