Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- Smoking versus snorting meth and more on its effect on your voice
- Fixing the stupid TaskBar that stops auto-hiding in Windows 10
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- I struggle with ways to discipline my son.
- Another silly search: How to counteract methamphetamine’s negative side effects?
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams drugs cause poor performance flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings how to clean up and stay clean indoctrination inspiration interesting reading introduction Josh lies logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams welcome writing about writing
Tag Archives: desperation
See part 1. So there I was, at this Christian retreat, a getaway where I got away from my crazy life. My memories of most of it are less clear than of my mad life, possibly because I was there … Continue reading
This will be too long for one post. The introduction alone is as long as my usual posts, so I’ll break this into two parts. 2006 was a weird year for me. I’d been using meth for about a year. … Continue reading