Recently I got a seven day ban from Facebook, because I posted this comment…
Where is the lie?
Seriously, I’m not gonna play victim here… I called people trash and that violated Facebook Community Standards. However…
If you support Donald Trump at this point, it goes way beyond nationalism…
- When he speaks, in between the incoherent non sequiturs and outright nonsense (like troops taking over airports before aeroplanes were invented), he spews nothing but hate speech. Hate for immigrants, hate for black people, etc.
- He has paid hush money to a high class prostitute, and made her an international celebrity in the process.
- There are too many allegations of rape against him to ignore. Meanwhile his buddy Epstein, a convicted sexual offender, gets it easy, because of money and a white skin.
- Which brings us to Trump himself… even with all his privilege, he is still a failure at business, having lost more money than he made and having been bailed out of bankruptcy by his dad.
- The situation with refugees being dismissed as illegal immigrants and children separated from parents, and the concentration camps… is a crime against humanity.
- He has the support of conservative Evangelical Christians simply because he has money and hates the same people they do.
- That’s enough for me. There’s more, but that will do for me.
Yet people still support him. Everywhere on social media they argue about the fucking definition and legality of concentration camps. Look, arseholes, Hitler’s shit was also legal. The law is subjective and an evil regime has evil laws.
Which brings me to that image… MAGA and (you can’t see in that photo but) “TRUMP” printed down the side of her wedding dress… White trash is a fucking understatement. At this point, if you still support Donald Trump, you are evil and the scum of the Earth.