A few years ago when I attended rehab, one of the most interesting and intelligent people I met there was a journalist, who at the time intended to write a book about his own fall from grace and recovery. I’d since lost track of him, but found him on Facebook again a few days ago. I see he has published his book and is doing well. His book is named Dystopia and is available at all major bookstores, on Amazon etc. Or you can start out by reading his blog…
Top Posts & Pages
- Meth-induced voices in your head start with pareidolia
- Never make the mistake of buying a JVC smart TV, model number JVC LT-55n935
- A sad search: Why doesn’t he love me when we use meth?
- The definition of insanity is NOT doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
- Smoking versus snorting meth and more on its effect on your voice
- Do you still hear meth voices after you stop using meth?
- A dead giveaway that someone has been smoking meth: A calloused thumb-tip
- What you sound like on meth
- Another silly search: How to counteract methamphetamine’s negative side effects?
- Fixing the stupid TaskBar that stops auto-hiding in Windows 10
Tagsactivism advice Aishah anecdote anecdotes argument from morality atheism bad arguments and logical fallacies Batman begging the question belief burden of proof casting doubt on the 12 steps CBT childhood circular reasoning clean time clickbait cognitive dissonance confirmation bias conspiracy theories critical thinking death depression desperation Don’t believe everything you read dreams flat earth funny grammar gym progress happiness how I deal with cravings indoctrination inspiration introduction Josh lies loaded questions logical fallacies logical fallacies and bad arguments meth voices milestones misogyny mortality movies non sequitur no true Scotsman pet peeves porn racism recoveredmethaddict.wordpress.com recovery recovery is difficult relapse religion religious apologetics reunification sadness sarcasm secularism South Africa spam eggs bacon and spam special pleading straw man stupid questions Superman theism the kind of code I wrote while high on crystal meth the time I was almost mugged and murdered triggers and cravings tweaking using dreams voices in your head writing about writing